New rules for access to Thermal Resorts, but what changes?
At Termas de Chaves, we remain focused on health and well-being without neglecting the safety of our professionals and all those who visit us. Thus, and in line with the Guidance published last Thursday, May 19, by the General Health Directorate, we reinforce the measures that are in force in the access and stay in Thermal Establishments, either for Therapeutic Thermalism treatments or for the enjoyment of Wellness Services:
- Mandatory use of surgical mask or FFP2 in all spaces from the entrance. It is only possible to remove the mask during the treatments, if applicable;
- Obligation to book appointments and treatments in advance and, if possible, by telephone in order to minimize the number of visitors;
- Before your appointment or wellness program, you will be contacted by phone to carry out the screening. In this call, your symptoms and possible risk contacts will be evaluated;
- Watch for symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, generalized muscle pain, headache and weakness. If you have one of these symptoms, do not go to the Balneário; contact us by phone + 351 276 332 445.
- Companions will not be allowed to enter, except for children or people with mobility difficulties.
At Termas de Chaves we continue to take care of you!